The Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (ACHPER), Victorian Branch invites teachers to join a vibrant ‘community of practice’ by attending this year’s
Monash University, Clayton
Now in it’s 29th year, their premier professional learning event continues to support, enhance and advocate for highest quality Health, Outdoor, Sport and Physical Education for Foundations – Year 12 teachers. Here is just a sample of the sessions provided at the conference which support teachers to integrate digital technologies into their programs.
ICT in Physical Education
- Using iPads/tablets to your advantage
- Physical Education Apps to reinvigorate your programs
- Technology to increase activity
- Flipped classrooms – what does this mean?
- The power of social media as professional learning
For full details go to the ACHPER conference site