Presenter, Bruce Dixon, from ‘Anywhere Anytime Learning Foundation’ (AALF) has 25 years experience in assisting schools to better manage 1-to-1 personal technology deployments.
These practical sessions for School Leaders, Digital Technologies and Curriculum Leaders will provide schools with practical advice to implement an effective 1-to-1 learning environment.
Topics will include:
- How to plan and develop a successful 1-to-1 culture in your school
- Explore ways in which 1-to-1 makes it possible to impact the learning opportunities for students
- Understand the benefits of 1-to-1 and address both strategic issues that are critical to your school’s success
- Access a suite of resources to support the 1-to-1 program in your school
- 3rd March 2016, Karralyka Conference Centre Ringwood. Register here
- 4th March 2016, Altona P-9 College. Register here
- 17th March 2016, Neville Rohan Centre (Frankston). Register here
- 18th March 2016, Kathleen Syme Library (Carlton). Register here
All workshops will run from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
Participants are asked to bring a laptop.
For more information, contact: email@example.com