We have organised another Webinar with the eSafety Commission on the 18th March 2016 for The National Day of Action Against Bullying
The session will run from 10.00am – 10.40am. Please note, the room will open at 8:00am to allow teachers to set up and test equipment. The message you get back will describe the session as starting at 8:00 am.
The presentation will assist students to:
- understand why online messages can be easily misunderstood
- recognise that messages can be hurtful even when this may not be the intent
- understand that non-verbal behaviours help us receive messages more than volume, pitch or words
- consider when teasing crosses the line and becomes harmful and hurtful
- identify appropriate responses to someone communicating inappropriately.
There will be a strong message of the role of a bystander across the session to support the ideas of The National Day of Action Against Bullying
Audience: Years 4, 5 and 6 students
Register your class here https://publish.connect.vic.edu.au/content/connect/c1/7/en/events/catalog.html