Gary Stager, returns to Australia for a series of exciting hands-on workshops across Regional Victoria. Learn to learn and teach with Hummingbird robotics, littleBits, Scratch, Snap!, Turtle Art, wearable electronics, Arduino, digital paper craft, programmable toys, and other exciting new materials in a project-based context.
What will be covered:
- How new tools and technology can reinvigorate Project-Based Learning
- Best classroom practices for integrating maker technology
- How to plan engaging projects based on the TMI design model
- How to choose the technologies with the maximum learning impact
- How to make the case for making, tinkering, and engineering