After the success of Gary Stager’s recent visit to MEC, we are proud to be hosting another Digital Technologies PD.
#MissMakesCode Teacher & Teacher Librarian Training
Thursday October 19th at Maryborough Education Centre (term 4, week 2)
This fun and engaging event will feature:
- explicit teaching activities for visible thinking, problem solving
- GUI design so that young girls are able to.
- utilising iPad Apps to teach and hone skills
- understanding algorithms and coding structures of sequence, selection and iteration (loops)
- techniques for testing and debugging
- encouraging girls to work in a variety of computational ways to solve problems and create apps/games via coding
- catering for morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea