Did you know ePotential has been redeveloped to facilitate self-assessment of a teacher’s current capability to incorporate digital technologies into their teaching and learning?
ePotential supports teachers to develop their confidence and capability to incorporate digital technologies into their practice.
The ePotential resource includes:
- online surveys – teaching, non-teaching and special settings
- a continuum
- links to practical, teacher generated resources, aligned to the continuum
The redeveloped ePotential: Digital Learning Survey questions have been informed by the:
- previous ePotential Survey questions and Continuum
- AITSL Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- Victorian Curriculum: Technologies and ICT General Capability and
- UNESCO ICT Competency Standards for Teachers.
The respondent’s answers will place them on a phase along the ePotential Continuum for each key area depending on their level of integration of digital technologies into their teaching and learning.
Access ePotential Survey here http://epotential.education.vic.gov.au/index.php?