Carrum PS Digitech Conference 2017: ‘A Student Showcase’
Thursday 9th November
Carrum Primary School, Walkers Road, Carrum Victoria.
The Digitech Conference 2017 will be a day of dynamic exploration and discovery for students and teachers.
Digitech Conference 2017 is a FREE event for schools, developed by the Northern Peninsula Digital Technology Teachers Network.
This Conference is designed as an interactive program for students and teachers.
Students and Teachers will:
- Discover and Experience Microsoft HoloLens with Trent Ray (Microsoft Learning Consultant)
- Explore self-guided game making with Code Camp
- Experience ‘hands on’ activities using a wide selection of Robotics and 3D Printers supplied by Modern Teaching Aids
- Experience ‘hands on’ action in a variety of workshops conducted by Students, showcasing great Digitech activities. Workshop sessions include: Mindstorms EV3 programming, Scratch Gaming Arcade, Sphero Programming, mBot Programming, RoboCup Junior (robot dancing), Blue-Bots (programming by Prep Students), Micro: bit programming, Raspberry Pi demonstrations, Augmented Reality with Aurasma, App Making with Code.Org, Explain Everything App creation, Restart Project: re-cycling RC Cars & Laptops, Create Virtual School Tours with Google My Maps, Drone programming, Touch Cast (video making with Green Screen), LittleBits electronic experiments, and many more!
To register your school for the Conference, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your school name, names of teachers and students who would like to attend.
- Conference Registration is between 8.50am – 9.15am
- Conference Program will run from 9.15am – 2.45pm
- Students and staff to BYO lunch and snacks
For more information, please contact Marcus Mulcahy at Carrum Primary School on email@example.com or phone 9772 1117.