The Department of Education and Training’s Virtual Conference Centre is providing eight iPads for Learning Online Professional Learning sessions in Term 2.
These sessions are for teachers and leaders who are using iPads in their teaching and learning with sessions including:
- Tuesday 21st April @3:45pm:
- Tuesday 28th April @3:45pm:
- Tuesday 5th May @3:45pm:
- Tuesday 12th May @3:45pm:
- Tuesday 19th May @3:45pm:
- Tuesday 26th May @3:45pm:
- Tuesday 2nd June @3:45pm:
- Tuesday 9th June @3:45pm:
All sessions will be available via the Department’s Polycom and MS Lync services.
Recording of the sessions will be made available to non government schools who contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants can select any number of sessions to attend.
Further information, including an outline of the short courses and registration links can be located here.