About

The Learning and Teaching Branch provides advice and manages a comprehensive suite of digital systems, tools and resources to support schools design and deliver contemporary curriculum and enhance outcomes for students. The key focus of the Branch is to influence schools to leverage the potential of investments in digital technologies, and embed their use into school practice.

DIGITAL LEARNING RESOURCES FOR SCHOOLS

Digital tools and systems brochure

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download

1. Hi there Digital Learning Team,
    Can you please register me for the weekly Digital Learning News? Not sure where to sign up, but Anne passed on a copy to our staff.
    Thanks, Britt Gow

2. Hello,
    I have the same request as Britt. Was wanting to get the Digital Learning News via email.
    Thanks, Lachlan

3. Can I be added to the email subscription too please

4. Good morning Digital Learning Team
    I enjoyed your post on Professional Learning in a connected world and I would just like to add the amazing opportunities that exist for Australian Educators to connect to other Australians through these fabulous hashtags #edutweetoz #histedchat #aussieEd #tmsydney #tmmelb ##ozTLnet #vicpln #AITSL #globalclassroomchat #teacherwellbeinchat #ozptchat ##ozcschat #ozengchat #ozscichat #ozprimchat There is a google doc complied by @7mrsjames bit.ly/1amXUxZ
    I think we need to promote and support national conversations for Australian teachers and these chats do just that.
    Would be great to develop more lists for Australian educators – what’s on and who to follow and promote via DLT
    Your thoughts
    Jan

• Hi Jan,

Yes I agree, important more than ever to connect with other educators around Australia. A couple to add to your list #npdl ( a global project that we are involved in exploring measuring thinking with the support of digital tools) and #digitechcurr (information around the new Digital Technologies Curriculum. My handle is @pennyrowe30 and try to tweet out information regularly.

kind regards,

Penny

5. Hi Penny, I have subscribed already and enjoy getting the newsletter and in fact they have led me to some excellent links/ projects etc. I was wondering if you know anyone who is able to run PL on the SAMR model-our staff are very interested in this but we do not have an expert.

6. VCE Algorithmics (HESS), A new subject in the VCE curriculum offered by Distance Education Centre Victoria.
    VCE Algorithmics (HESS) is a subject that provides a conceptual framework for structured problem solving in STEM. Developed by VCAA, Monash and Melbourne Universities it provides accelerated pathways to tertiary study of Computer Science. More info at:
    http://www.distance.vic.edu.au/subject-tasters/algorithmics-unit-3-4-4/