See the Bright Ideas blog for short explanations and videos:
- Getting Started with Twitter Find out how to get started, protect your privacy, create your profile and send tweets
- Twitter Networking Guide – Share resources and build networks
Other useful resources include:
- Are you tweeting in class yet? (Global2 Rebecca Spink)
- 10 Powerful New Twitter Stats to Help You Reach More Followers (Buffer)
- 50 ways to use Twitter in the classroom (Teach Hub)
- Creating a twitter feed widget – Get a twitter feed into your own blog
This video from Bright Ideas shows how the popular hashtags #vicpln #edchat and #tlchat can help you to build up your professional learning network. Also look out for #edvc to keep up with what is happening in virtual conferencing.
Bright Ideas is a blog developed by the School Libraries Association of Victoria (SLAV) and the State Library of Victoria (SLV).