DET and the eSafety Commission are inviting teachers to register their upper primary classes for a session titled: Secret Security Business
Audience: Years 4, 5 and 6 students.
We are running two sessions on Tuesday 29 November 2016 Select your preferred time and select the link to register.
The presentation will assist students to:
- be aware of some of the latest scams
- report a scam, unwanted contact and cybercrime
- think before they place their own and other’s personal information online
- check settings to secure information as safely and privately as possible
- use and control strong passwords.
Students will be encouraged to use a Todaysmeet back channel which will be set up on the day.
Session One Tuesday 29 November 2016, 09:15 am – 10:00 am. To register for session 1 go to https://connect.vic.edu.au/ssb/event/registration.html
Session Two Tuesday 29 November 2016, 02:00 pm – 02:45 pm. To register for session 2 go to https://connect.vic.edu.au/e65wcgmj6lb/event/registration.html