- Build a collaborative classroom with Office 365
- Discover OneNote in the classroom
- Internationalising the curriculum with Skype
- Accessibility and Inclusivity in the classroom
9:00am Wed 2nd Aug: Discover OneNote in the Classroom
9:00am Fri 4th Aug: Build a Collaborative Classroom Using Office 365
9:00am Fri 25th Aug: Discover Office 265 – Mirboo North
9:00am Tues 29th Aug: Building a Collaborative Classroom Using Office 365
9:00am Wed 6th Sept: Discover OneNote in the Classroom
9:00am Tues 26th Sept: Building a Collaborative Classroom Using Office 365 (school holidays)
9:00am Wed 27th Sept: Internationalising the Curriculum with Skype in the classroom (school holidays)
9:00am Wed 4th Oct: Discover OneNote in the Classroom (school holidays)
9:00am Fri 6th Oct: Accessibility and Inclusivity in the Classroom using Microsoft Tools (school holidays)
For more dates visit https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/microsoft-and-det-digital-learning-14372009735
Troy will run two sessions are part of our snapshots series.
- 3 August – Digital Storytelling on any device with Sway: Sway makes it quick and easy for teachers and students to create and share their unique digital stories. The brilliance of Sway is in its simplicity and ease of use. Add your content, and Sway will bring it to life with interactive content. By the end of this session you will be able to create your own Sway presentations and teach your students to do the same.
- 31 August – Internationalising the curriculum with Skype in the classroom: Skype in the Classroom is an online community that enables thousands of teachers to inspire the next generation of global citizens through transformative learning over Skype. This session shows you exciting ways to bring the world into your classroom: Virtual Field Trips, Skype Lessons, Skype Collaboration, Mystery Skype and Guest Speakers.