The aim of this project is to support FISO through building a positive climate for learning, with a focus on Practice Principle 3; Student voice, agency and leadership empower students and build school pride.
The task is to work as a group of students to produce a video story or animation and selected works will be aired in the end of year showcase.
Find out more about the Adobe Creative Cloud offerings through eduSTAR
Upcoming Adobe Professional Learning
- 15th May – 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM with DLTV – Digital Literacy & Creativity in Victorian Classrooms with Adobe<https://dltv.vic.edu.au/event-2875190>
- 16th May – 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM with DLTV – Digital Literacy & Creativity in Victorian Classrooms with Adobe<https://dltv.vic.edu.au/event-2875203>
- Other Coming Professional learning opportunities … Online Collaborative Course starting April 16 – Train the Trainer<https://edex.adobe.com/pd/course/TTT18/>
- Online EdEx Live Event – with Victorian Media Arts Teacher and Adobe Education Leader Joel Aarons – Wednesday April 18, 2018 – 7.00 PM – A Road Map for Teaching Video Production<https://prem-18april18a.attendease.com/>
- Face to Face & Free – April 24 – 4PM to 6.30PM – Enhancing digital literacy in Education with Adobe <http://bit.ly/adobeVIC>
- Online EdEx Collaborative Course starting April 30 – Video Storytelling for Educators<https://edex.adobe.com/pd/course/5videostorytelling18/>
- Special video feature with Bentleigh West Primary https://vimeo.com/252264733
- Check this Adobe Day with Surf Cost Secondary College https://timkitchen.net/2018/03/18/scsc18/
- Check this Adobe Day with Swinburne University https://timkitchen.net/2018/02/25/character-animator-swinburne/