Keeping your online self-safe – virtual classroom
- Audience: Years 3, 4 and 5
- Friday 18 May, 9:30am
- Tuesday 22 May, 9:30am (repeat)
Celebrating the National Privacy week, this session is a call to action for students to keep their online self-safe by creating and updating their personal approach to online safety.
The online presentation will assist students to:
- apply digital information security practices, and
- apply personal security protocols
With the help of classroom teachers, the presentation will feature polling and interactive questions.
This 40min presentation will be a guided experience for classrooms with complementary resources aligned to the theme. Other related resources are available from the website.
More from the Office of the eSafety Commissioner
- Facebook: eSafetyOffice
- Twitter: @eSafetyOffice
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ACMAcybersmart
- Subscribe to the monthly e-newsletter Cyberzine.