Further dates are scheduled for the popular ICT Planning for School Leaders workshops. These full-day workshops walk school leadership teams through the process of developing a long-term school ICT plan that:
- address the Learning and Teaching goals of the school
- develop a sustainable ICT plan that meets the needs of the school community
- ensures a coherent team approach to ICT planning involving school leaders, ICT Coordinators, curriculum coordinators and technical support staff.
ICT Planning Tool
The workshop steps participants through the DET Online ICT Planning Tool that enables the school to produce a customised ICT Plan bringing together SIPS data, the school learning and teaching goals and budgetary considerations.
Principals, Learning Technologies Coordinators and Specialist technicians can access the tool using the link: http://www.edustar.vic.edu.au/sips/ (Department credentials required to login)
Who Should Attend?
This is a workshop for school leaders. It may involve ICT or Curriculum Coordinators or classroom teachers involved in their schools ICT planning. Whilst a school technician may accompany a school leader, the school technician should not attend as their schools only representative.
- 3rd June: SWVR – Bainbridge College, Hamilton: Workshop Registration
- 11th June: NWVR – Weeroona College, Bendigo: Workshop Registration
- 12th June: NEVR – Swan Hill College, Swan Hill: Workshop Registration https://goo.gl/FoFhlj
- 15th June: SWVR – Ballarat Secondary College, Ballarat: Workshop Registration
- 16th June: SWVR – Northern Bay College (Trade Training Centre), Corio: Workshop Registration
- 16th June: NWVR – St Helena Secondary College, Eltham North: Workshop Registration
- 17th June: SEVR – Keysborough College, Banksia Campus, Keysborough: Workshop Registration
NOTE: All Workshop Registration links can also be found at: http://fuse.education.vic.gov.au/?5N5WL5.
Demand for these workshops is high and places are limited. If you are unable to register for a specific event, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Information Contact:
Peter Maggs, Senior Project Officer
DET – Digital Learning Branch