Flat Connections Global Projects
- K-2 Building Bridges to Tomorrow – yes, younger students can too!
- ‘A Week in the Life…’ Student collaboration for global action – focus on global issues 8-11 yr old (Years 3-6/7)
- Digiteen and Digitween – Digital citizenship awareness and action – (Years 5-12)
- Global Youth Debates – ‘Debating into action’ – (Years 5-12)
- Flat Connections Global Project – The ultimate student-centered global collaborative project (Years 8-12)
Flat Connections projects are designed for success with global collaboration. They are fully supported and managed by global educators who understand the challenges of using technology to connect and collaborate.
There is also the Connect with China Learning Collaborative to check out for schools who wish to connect with China