Bastow delivers innovative and evidence-based leadership development that responds to the ever-evolving needs of teachers, principals, education support and early childhood professionals at every stage of their career journey.
Please consider the following leadership courses, programs and events for your ongoing professional development.
- Coaching for Principals and Assistant Principals
- Open to Learning™ Leadership (Geelong)
- Strategic Management for Principals, Module 1 – Introduction
- Strategic Management for Principals, Module 2 – Law & Order
- Strategic Management for Principals, Module 4 – Dollars and Sense
- Strategic Management for Principals, Module 5 – Data Literacy
- Strategic Management for Principals, Module 7 – Safety Management for Leaders
- Effective Family School Partnerships
- Effectively Manage Resistance to Change (Traralgon)
- Effectively Manage Resistance to Change (Nth Melb)
- Have Challenging Conversations
- Give and Receive Constructive Feedback
- Teaching Spelling for Primary Schools
- Real People, Real Things: Designing Learning for Great Primary Enquiry (Bendigo)
- Secondary Mathematics: Number and Algebra
- Performance and Development Support Workshops
Further develop your confidence and capability to implement the Department’s performance and development approach. These highly practical workshops are targeted to Senior Advisors, Principals and Teachers. There are multiple intakes and the workshops are also delivered in regional locations.
Other DET Programs
For full details visit www.bastow.vic.edu.au