Interested in building Global Citizenship Skills in an authentic way through telecommunications? The Global LYNCS Project is seeking new Victorian schools in 2016 to engage with partner schools in Korea.
The Global Lyncs (Linking Youth through NET Communications) project explores the potential of free technologies supporting communications between schools in Victoria & Daegu, South Korea. It explores: Teachers working with teachers
- Base language for the exchanges is English (but we hope you will learn some Korean too!)
- Shared support with resources and technology
- Bi-lingual project blogs & Newsletters (Korean & English)
- Cross curricular content focus
- Regular engaging telecommunications between classrooms
- Building strong, sustainable partnerships.
Global LYNCs provides authentic learning opportunities for schools and promotes global citizenship through engaging students in multicultural curriculum based activities. Students are provided with opportunities to gain a sense of Australia’s and Korea’s role in the global community.
If your school is interested in more information or joining please contact Jo Tate firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit http://fuse.education.vic.gov.au/?QW4GJR