The Australia–Asia BRIDGE School Partnerships Project connects Australian teachers, students and school communities with their counterparts across Asia.
BRIDGE is a teacher professional learning program that builds teachers’ Asia capability through school partnerships to:
- develop intercultural understanding
- improve Asian language skills (if applicable)
- enhance information communication technology (ICT) skills
- establish sustainable school partnerships and a community of learners.
Applications are now open to apply for ASEAN, Indonesia and India BRIDGE School Partnership programs.
These three programs are heavily subsidised (with the Indonesian program completely subsidised).
- India – 22 September
- ASEAN (Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam) – 14 October
- Indonesian – 14 October